Terms and Conditions
All material on these pages, including without limitation text, logos, icons, photographs and all other artwork,is copyright material of DryDrayton.net, unless otherwise stated. Use may be made of these pages for non-commercial purposes without permission from the copyright holder. Commercial use of this material may only be made with the express, prior, written permission of DryDrayton.net.
Material provided by any 3rd party, including material obtained through links to other sites from DryDrayton.net's pages, is likely to be the copyright material of the author. Permission to copy or otherwise use such material must be obtained from the author.
DryDrayton.net tries to ensure that information contained in these pages is accurate. However, no liability or responsibility is accepted arising from reliance upon the information contained in these pages or any other information accessed via this site, including without limitation for information reached via links on this site to external sites.
This policy covers the treatment of personal data that DryDrayton.net may collect when you e-mail us, or when you complete and submit an online form on our web site.
When completing forms you may be asked for personal information such as name, address, postcode etc. It is only when you supply this type of information that you can be personally identified.
Information may be collected:
- to fulfil your request for information or services
- as input to improving our site or adding content
- as part of the process of consultation
- DryDrayton.net holds and processes personal data in accordance with all current legislation relating to data protection.
- We will not sell or rent your personal data to anyone, or use the data for any other purpose than that for which it was originally collected.